Thursday, November 30, 2006

A clubbing grandma + A lovely box from italy

I'm sorry for the lack of new posts girls! Everything is just so fast these days and plus most of the time I am extremely exhausted when I get home from school and familial duties. Today though I decided to share some personal pics (ie. not cropped, hehe) with you to make up for the absence and also because this post will not be as thought about as much as the previous ones. Please bear with me! :(

At this time, I've missed posting about the exclusive globe platinum sale I went to, about my cousin's hair make-over in basement salon (which was really nice!), about the new topshop dress I am dreaming about, my yummy sashimi merienda at kuretake in rockwell(another fave japanese date place), plus a bunch of other dinners and lunches at not-so-special places.

First, here is a picture of mine and bf's fave orders in kuretake for a quick snack:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Spicy tuna sashimi and aji sashimi. Took the pic without flash coz I was trying hard to be artsy! haha. I love the house rice tea there too.


Then last night, we brought out my cousins to prince of jaipur in the fort. I love the cosmopolitan cocktail there and had 2 glasses! heehee.

Here are some pics:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
meja, hanny, me and ria


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Me and my sexy cuz from L.A. gigi


Gosh, i swear I felt like such a lola inside there! (fyi: lola means grandma in filipino) hahaha! I really haven't gone clubbing in such a long time. I'm such a loser i know. hehehe! I had some reeeaally awkward moments in the dance floor. *gasp* But I was too buzzed to actually care! haha.

And for my outfit post, this one will have to do. (yes, I am the smallest amidst these long-legged ladies. hahahaha!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Black long top with ruching and ruffles at the bottom from target, black couture shorts from topshop, red waisted belt from forever21, monogram bag from gucci. not seen on photo: nude bakers plat pumps.


Anyhow, another thing I missed posting about is this early christmas gift for little old me. The bag came all the way from italy as one of my lovely friends, carms, had a family friend coming home from rome. heehee! (thanks again carms!)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
The package was wrapped with this pretty ribbon! Can you guess what it is just by looking at the box?

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
First peek!


Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I swear it was love at first sight. hahaha! Can you resist that smiling handle? hahaha. *nutcase alert*

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Ta-daa! Here she is, all propped up and ready for a hug. hahaha.


In case you haven't figured out what it is. It's a damier speedy 30. This has gotten me on a high for days. *wink*

Labels: , , , ,

9 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

Wow, that's bag is so stunning! How much is it?! :)

The food got me hungry. :P

9:42 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

WOOOOWWWWWW!!!!

is that a gift?! or did you have a friend buy it for you there?! i am waiting forever for the azur line to be available here, but the wait list is so darn looooongg....*sing on a high by duncan sheik*hehehe...

ReiGn

9:58 PM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks tina! it came out at like 435 euros without tax rebate coz the one who brought it works there and is not a tourist anymore. :) yup, it is stunning! heehee.

reign, both! it's partly a gift because SO helped with the funding. hahaha. *dancing along your singing* heehee!

8:40 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

loooove the bag!! i would like to be friends with carms haha.. could u give me her number??? joke haha!!


cha :)

9:30 AM  
Blogger CC said...

thanks cha! :) hahaha, i'm sure she'd want to be your friend too! hehe. Any LV or gucci lover are great friends to have! They fuel the addiction, noh? haha.

1:49 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey! :)i enjoy reading your entries and has in fact, become one of my daily routines. hope you update more often though.haha.take care. :D

btw, i check out forever21's website more often now, thanks to you:)) i lalalove their clothes plus they dont leave dents to our pockets.haha:)

11:26 AM  
Blogger CC said...

^^thanks!!! I would love to update this as often as well, it's just that school and other things take up so much time. :( I wish i could make millions blogging. hahahaha. But thanks for commenting! It's readers like you that make me continue to write here. ;)

7:16 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

This is making me seriously consider buying a designer bag. Uh-oh. :)

9:26 PM  
Blogger CC said...

carmichel, I will be your enabler! :) Go for it! heehee!

1:43 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home