Monday, December 18, 2006

Foodie Sunday + Outfit for the day

Yesterday was all about cravings for me and bf. I was wanting some persian kebab while he was salivating to get a choriburger and porkloin burger from his fave joint back in high school called 'Bun on the Run'. Needless to say, we both grabbed some good eats to satisfy our tummies. hahaha. that sounded quite weird. It's true though, we trekked to Metrowalk like a couple of pigs oinking their way to a feast. *snort snort* Embarassing I know. We even brought along his cute little brother. haha!

Here's a pic of bf and his bro in front of the Bun on the Run um, station. (It really does remind me of a gas station for some reason! haha.)

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
I wasn't able to get a pic of the chorizo and porkloin burger since they ate them so fast! I swear I just blinked and they were gone. *awe*


And here's a pic of my yummy chelo kebab with long grain rice and ox brain... yes.. ox brain. hehehe. (note: puking is excused as this is an acquired taste for the adventurous. haha!) For drinks, bf had a yummy yoghurt shake called 'Lassi' and I had a ripe mango shake.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


To end this post is my outfit for the day:

Photobucket - Video and Image HostingPhotobucket - Video and Image Hosting
Cream AC/DC vintage shirt from junkfood, denim vest from mongkok night market, dark brown pleated pinstripe shorts from forever21, nude pink flats from mirabelle hk, and small abbey shoulder bag with orchid trim from gucci.

Labels: , , ,

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home