Tuesday, October 31, 2006

My new cult femme skinny jeans + bf's gladiator sandals + my french girls bangle

One whole day of doing nothing but lie around, clean my room and read fashion magazines is a gift. And I gladly gave it to myself today! Tomorrow is a different story though as I have to run errands for my mom during the day and attend a birthday dinner at night (not mentioning the process of getting ready before that). So whilst I was fixing my newly laundered clothes come late afternoon, I decided to try on my new culte femme skinny jeans once again and finally show you gals a picture.*wink*

Here they are (sorry for the dark pics, it was already late!):

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
old pink shirt from old navy, dark grey skinnies by culte femme (rustan's), nude peep toe shoes from bakers


I like that these jeans were made long for full scrunched effect and the material was very soft and stretchy. Best part is, it was a steal at P1,350! ( a far cry from the 11k jbrand denims that I so want but cannot afford at this time) Oh plus gray, my dahlings, is the color for fall. oui, oui! *nods head*

Anyhow, I also forgot to write about what bf got the other day when I *gasp* ended my shopping ban. Actually, it was I who picked them for him and he was kind of rejecting them in the beginning... Somehow though, I managed to convince him that they looked really nice on his feet. *heehee, nagging gf alert*

Here they are! A pair of black gladiator sandals from Traffic:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I've been wanting to get him a similar pair from gucci but these are better for him since 1. he doesn't take care of his shoes and 2. he doesn't take care of his shoes at all!!! (I still love him though) *wink*

Anyhow, here is the pair of similar gucci men's sandals that I wanted to get for him:

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting
photo courtesy of gucci.com


Okay you can't really see it here but you get the picture! hehe!

Moving on, even though I didn't go out at all today I was still not able to escape the shopping itch. How did I shop you ask? Well, through texting of course! *giggle* I had asked my good friend Pao (the genius behind baublesbangle&beads) to reserve this handpainted french girls bangle for me.

Photobucket - Video and Image Hosting


I told you I'm missing watching them french girls! hahaha! ;)

1 Comments:

Anonymous kash said...

hi do you know where the guy gucci sandals can be bought from online??

4:30 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home