Tuesday, October 17, 2006

The 'uncreative bug'

My day is about to end and i started this online journal-slash-fashion blog on a whim as I've been feeling sort of unproductive lately. Well, unproductive is a harsh way of putting it. so hmmm... let me see how i should say it. Oh there. I know exactly the word. UNCREATIVE. I've been feeling so unfashionably dull and uncreative lately thanks to all the schoolwork i have to put up with. So here's my latest attempt to make something nice and colorful with some of my free time ('some' because i need to go shopping too you know!). I know, i'm making this blog sound like a grade school art project! hahaha!
As some of you may have already figured out, I am first and foremost a clotheshorse and a bag addict before anything else... then perhaps a shoe fanatic? hehe. so obviously this blog would most probably revolve on my fashion musings more than 50% of the time. The rest of my entries, i'm anticipating, would be about 1) my boyfriend hahaha (sorry sweetie) 2) my rants about medschool and 3) anything under the sun! haha. I'm probably going to post a lot of my fab finds here as i go shopping every week too. :) Plus, in addition to that, my mom in new york regularly sends me stuff she bought for me over there so yes, i do have a lot of nice things to share! haha. (I am based in manila by the way.) ;)
So tomorrow will actually be the official first day of this blog. That's quite good too as i was invited to the grand opening of the first store of the UK brand WAREHOUSE at The Podium in Ortigas, and will also be dropping by Mall of Asia to get the pair of Topshop leggings and crystal-encrusted skull stud earrings I reserved this week. :) Nothing better to start the sembreak but with some good old piggybank breaking. haha! watch this space!

1 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey e-mail me at tierias@yahoo.com i would love some fashion tips on leopard shoes!! i know about a red top or dress and black but is there any thing else?

9:54 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home