Saturday, September 01, 2007

My new shoe stash + My little pink chanel baby :)

Apologies for the row of teasers/ short posts. Life has been getting quite toxic both in an exhausting and giggly fun crazy way. Been meeting up with a lot of friends, going on lots of breaks, doing some deep thinking, working out in the gym, and running around hongkong the past month. I think I am in a lost soul-searcher mode at this time. *wink* But of course, the fashion aspect never gets pushed aside. Just perhaps the time to write about them hehe. ;)

Anyway, here is my latest shoes stash from the hongkong sale:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket

4 of them are japanese shoe brands, and the other two are from joy and peace. :) My favorite ones are the nude patent peeptoes because they are just so versatile. A bit boring but it matches so much! Plus I have a matching shiny nude lipstick in the same shade from bourjois paris. Haha. That's the new trend my dears, match your make-up to your accessories. ;) hehehe.

As for my new arm candy, yep it indeed is chanel! But not anything quite as dramatic as a lambskin flap or coco cabas. $2000++ is just way too much for my (or make that my bf's) budget right now. hehe! But I'm happy to say that it is still something very classic and quite useful for social gatherings and little tete-a-tetes.

Here it is, my little pink baby:

Photo Sharing and Video Hosting at Photobucket
sorry for the blurry pic as I couldn't use the flash.


It's a pink caviar leather pochette/clutch on a chain (with silver hardware). My good friend marl got it for us/me at the end-of-season neiman marcus sale and came with a lovely black chanel box with felt cloth wrappings. Can I just say that she is the new princess of my room. hahaha! Actually this little baby made pink, gray, white and black as my staple color this fall season. ;) Hope everyone loves her as much as I do. mwah!

Labels: , , , ,

4 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

love the silver flats n chanel bag

11:00 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Somehow I *knew* that your Chanel is pink! Very cute. Love the nude patents too. ;)

11:38 PM  
Blogger Joni Andrea said...

wow love your chanel bag... if you don't mind me asking, how much did it cost? :) btw, i like your blog... keep it up :)

1:18 AM  
Blogger Economy of Style said...

I love those silver flats!

10:45 AM  

Post a Comment

<< Home