Monday, August 13, 2007

Watch this space!

Hi everyone!

Again I apologize for the lack of posts but I have some adorable news for those who have been asking for more fashion/shopping posts. I recently was able to get a new baby! I wonder if anyone would be able to guess what it is before I post some pics this weekend. Clue no. 1: it's leather and I have been wanting something from this certain fashion house because of my (clue no. 2) initials. Any guesses?

The next big news is... tan-da-na-nan... drum roll please.. I'm going on a short trip to a very familiar fashionable place. heehee! I hate to leave you hanging but I kind of have to go and will just talk about the trip more on the next post. But as the title says--watch this space lovelies!

heart,
cc

15 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

because of your initials, hmmmm. guCCi? hehe.

9:17 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it has to be chanel! is it a flap? oooh the suspense is killing me. can't wait for the reveal!!!

10:59 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Let me guess, it's something chanel? :)

I miss your blogs :)

2:08 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Hi CC, tina here. I adore reading your blog. And u even look familiar. Anyway, I like wat you did to your closet. By the way, can you recommend to me your SA @ LV and Gucci? I dont buy my bags here in Manila kasi, I'm more of the online buyer or I tell someone abroad to buy some stuff for me. Thanks. =)

7:56 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

i can't wait to see your chanel!!!!
i promise to email you my loot from US if you post more posts! haha! blackmail...

we def miss you & keep it coming!

-pastry addict-

7:56 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

A Chanel handbag?

7:15 AM  
Blogger dollygirl said...

my guess is chanel as well.
im thinking if the oversized patent one is your thing, but i dont know. you look so familiar, then i realized we're from the same high school! mc right?

7:50 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

aha!! chanel ryt?? what kinda??? reissue??? wow!! -sB ;)

1:07 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

it definitely is Chanel :D

2:44 PM  
Blogger Tinggay said...

is it a chanel 2.55? excited to see it na!!

10:34 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

so tagal naman ng post...=) can't wait!!!

2:50 PM  
Blogger CC said...

hey everyone! omg so many are expecting something as grand as a flap, nope it is not as that is beyond my reach at this point... *sigh* now i'm afraid i will disappoint hahaha. but still the same, thank you for the fun comments! i love hearing from you guys!

anyway, will post my little baby tomorrow when i get some internet access on my laptop. our damn router is acting up.. :(

muah!

12:58 AM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hey pixie we are sooooo excited girl! ;) -superBag

4:26 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

hmmmm wait, dont tell me its the argent????? :)

4:31 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

waaaahhhhhhh!!! so tagal!!!!!

8:52 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home