Sunday, September 23, 2007

Dad's special little b-day gift

I got a couple of emails asking what I got for my birthday, so i thought i'd address them with a post. :) well, I actually got part of it in advance (hello pink chanel care of bf, hehe) but another semi-big thing I got is a classic arm candy from mi padre muy dulce. ;)



It's a simple but elegant two-tone tag heuer aquaracer watch which i'm supposed to use everyday according to him. :) (please excuse the phone pic as I can't find my cam here in my room.) I love it coz it's just so me especially with the mother of pearl dial and two tone bracelet.(thanks again so much dad! love you. mwah!) This is just what I needed since I really can't use my other nice watch to the hospital anyway, hehe! *wink*

Other fun stuff I got from the girls are two cute tops, a body shop red lipstick, kerastase vita-cement shampoo, victoria's secret lip mosaic compact, mary kate and ashley glitter eyeshadow, l'oreal daily lotion, 3 headbands, a personalized metallic lilac pen, and a super nice gold charm bracelet with travel charms. Mi madre gave me jewelry which I will post maybe next time. :)

Labels: , , ,

3 Comments:

Anonymous Anonymous said...

hi, i think I saw your bf this morning at the East Ave. Med. Center flag ceremony.. i'm just not sure if it's really him.

like your watch! your dad reminds me of my dad. he also gave me the same watch for my birthday. he also said it's my everyday watch.

-Krissy

8:14 PM  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

wow again! wish i have a dad as generous as yours! my mom is superkuripot...hehehe...

i like your watch..i've been eyeing that too...but the men's ver i prefer..

-pastry addict

5:25 PM  
Blogger Dr.Peppermint said...

happy happy birthday!! :)

4:42 PM  

Post a Comment

<< Home